Tai Chi Basics, Secrets, Tips, and Advice
Any great achievement depends on proper attention to the basics.
Basic training exercises are not simply the pre-requisite for learning more advanced methods. They are the foundation upon which all advanced understanding is built. The longer you practise, and the more you progress, the more you will realize that the “basic training” is actually the advanced method.
These videos introduce some important basic ideas and exercises, as well as lessons for intermediate and advanced students.
- Relax Harder! – The Secret of Tai Chi Power
- The centre is the thing in the middle
- Borrowing power practice
- Use the mind – not force.
- Power like a whip
- Tai chi fighting strategy
- ‘Do or do not do. There is no “try”’ – Yoda